DigiMax Warranty Program
Thank you for your interest in our products at DigiMax.
We understand that making purchases requires extensive decision making, and we want our customers to feel confident in their purchases. We are proud and confident in the quality of products we offer, which is why all items manufactured by DigiMax come with a 1-year warranty program.
30-day Money back guarantee: No questions asked, if you are unhappy with your product, send it back to us and we will process the refund as soon as we receive the product, at no cost to you.
1-Year Manufacturer Warranty: This warranty is non-transferable. The 365 time period starts from the day the purchase is made.
Original documents for proof of purchase from an authorized dealer are required. If one cannot be provided, the manufacture date recorded by DigiMax for that serial number would count as day 1 of the 365 day period.
Content of Warranty
DigiMax warrants the product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the duration of this warranty period. If the product fails during normal and proper use within the warranty period, DigiMax, at its discretion, will repair or replace the defective parts of the product or the product itself with new or reconditioned parts or products that are functionally equivalent or superior to those originally supplied.
The warranty applies only if the product was newly manufactured on the date of purchase and not sold as used, refurbished, or as manufacturing seconds. Please keep the original purchase invoice for future service requests.
This warranty does not include failures caused by improper installation, operation, cleaning or maintenance, accidents, damage, misuse, abuse, non-DigiMax modifications to the product, any third-party accessories, normal wear and tear, or any other events, acts, defaults, or omissions outside DigiMax’s control.
If the product is under warranty, you hereby agree to transfer the ownership of replaced defective parts, and such parts shall automatically become the property of DigiMax.
The warranty applies to any products by DigiMax. As long as the product was new when bought, the channel to which the product was bought does not matter.
Exclusions of Warranty
The warranty only covers technical hardware issues during the warranty period and under normal use conditions. It does not apply to customer-induced damages or circumstances, including but not limited to:
- The product has been tampered with, repaired, and/or modified by non-authorized personnel
- The serial number of the product, components, or accessories has been altered, canceled, or removed
- The warranty seals have been broken or altered
- Damage (accidental or otherwise) to the product that does not impact its operation and functions, such as rust, changes in color, texture, or finish, wear and tear, and gradual deterioration
- Damage to the product caused by war, terrorism, fire, accidents, natural disasters, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, or use under abnormal conditions
- Damage to the product caused by improper installation, improper connection, or malfunction of a peripheral device
- Damage to the product caused by an external electrical fault or any accident
- Damage to the product resulting from use outside the operational, storage parameters, or environment details specified in the User Manual
- Damage to the product caused by third-party repair centers
- Unusability of or damage to the product caused by contamination with hazardous substances, diseases, vermin, or radiation
- Fraud, theft, unexplained disappearance, or damages/detrimental circumstances caused by a willful act of the customer
Limitations of Liability
Except as provided in this warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, DigiMax is not responsible for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of, damage to or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property, any cost of recovering or reproducing any data stored on or used with the Product. The foregoing limitation shall not apply to death or personal injury claims, or any statutory liability for intentional and grossly negligent acts and/or omissions by DigiMax. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; to the extent, such jurisdiction is governing this Warranty the above limitations do not apply to you.
Returning the Product to us during the warranty period does not automatically mean that it will be repaired free of charge. Upon receiving your product, DigiMax reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service. If the warranty period has lapsed or if any of the exclusions previously mentioned, your request will be deemed Out of Warranty (“OOW”). If your service request is OOW, we will not be able to issue you a refund.
After your product has been repaired/replaced, or if you do not agree to the repair offer, DigiMax will return your repaired product/product replacement via the agreed method. If you do not pick up your product, or if delivery is not possible at the address provided by you, DigiMax will send you a notice at the address you provided when requesting the service. If you still fail to pick up the product within a period of 90 days from sending the notice, DigiMax reserves the right to claim damages from you, including the cost of storage; to dispose of the product in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations; and any statutory right of lien for unpaid charges.
If you have any questions regarding our warranty program, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.